We understand that trade statistics and reputation that some traders spend years to earn are extremely important in P2P trading. That’s why we offer you the opportunity to transfer your reputation and trade statistics to your Bitpapa account from another P2P trading platform.
How to transfer statistics?
- Your account on Bitpapa must be verified;
- Set the code BPPVSTQQQ in the trade terms of your ad/About section in your profile on the external platform;
- By any convenient way (firstname.lastname@example.org, Telegram bot @Bitpapa, support chat on Bitpapa.com) send us within one message: 1) link to your ad with the code, 2) Your Bitpapa login, 3) Bitcoin wallet address from your Bitpapa account.
You can remove the code in the ad terms/profile about as soon as you receive our confirmation.
Kindly note that it is possible to transfer only the following metrics:
- Total number of trades
- Trade volume
- Total number of trade partners
- Total number of positive/negative/neutral reviews
From which platforms is statistics transfer available?
Statistics transfer is available only from the platforms listed in the table:
|Name||Total trading volume||Qty of completed trades||Qty of trading partners||Ratings||Reviews with text||Description|
|Binance||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||You need to send a screenshot of detailed statistics in your account and a screenshot with a QR code containing a link to your P2P ad|
|Localbitcoins||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||You need to send a screenshot with the number of ratings in your account|
|Huobi||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||You need to send a screenshot of detailed statistics in your account|
|OKX||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||You need to send a screenshot of detailed statistics in your account|
|Bybit||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||You need to send a screenshot of detailed statistics in your account|
Statistics can only be transferred in full. It is impossible to transfer only the number of positive reviews if there are negative or neutral reviews as well.
Only verified accounts are allowed to transfer statistics